Canada may have some of the most beautiful destinations in the world but when it comes to airports it has one of the worst. Canada actually has an airport that ranks among the top 10 of the worst airports in the world, according to a recent article in bloomberg.com.
The list isn’t very long at only 132 but considering the wealth of Canada you would think this one airport could rank a little higher.
The company AirHelp but out its yearly rankings (2019) on the best and worst airlines and airports in the world. This Canadian airport ranked one of the 10 worst in the world for 2019.
In post we will only feature the 10 worst airports in the world.
The 10 Worst Airports of 2019
10) United Kingdom – London Gatwick Airport, LGW
9) Canada – Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, YTZ
8) Portugal – Porto Airport, OPO
7) France – Paris Orly Airport, ORY
6) United Kingdom – Manchester Airport, MAN
5) Malta – Malta International Airport, MLA
4) Romania – Henri Coanda International Airport, OTP
3) Netherlands – Eindhoven Airport, EIN
2) Kuwait – Kuwait International Airport, KWI
1 ) Portugal – Lisbon Portela Airport, LIS
Given the wealth of some of the countries on the list like France, Canada and the United Kingdom there is no reason to be ranked so low. If you have any concerns with this ranking you can read the original article here and see how they formulated the list.