Is it Sunday yet or do you have company coming over to the house? This recipe for slow cooker roast beef just may be the best thing you read all day.
Since you are a busy person and always on the go it is nice to have a set it and forget it. This is basically the best thing with the slow cooker and why we love to make this dish.
You may want to make this slow cooker roast beef on a Sunday for the football game or the weekend for the family. If you are cooking the roast beef you will also want to make some good side dishes to go with it.
When we cook our slow cooker roast beef we like to add potatoes and carrots to the dish. These veggies cook beautifully right in the same slow cooker and you won’t be disappointed with the results.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef8 hours 15 minutes Serves 8 Ingredients: 3 lbs Chuck Roast, 5 Medium Potatoes, 3 tbsp Montreal Steak Spice, 3 tbsp A&W Seasoning, 1/2 cup beef broth 2 cups baby carrotsRated 3.5/5 based on 11 customer reviews
Instructions For Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Place 3 lbs chuck roast on cutting board
- cut 5 medium potatoes into 2 inch cubes
- place potatoes in slow cooker
- season potatoes with Montreal Steak Spice and A&W Seasoning
- place carrots into slow cooker
- season carrots with Montreal Steak Spice and A&W Seasoning
- mix around the carrots and potatoes
- pour 1/2 cup beef broth into slow cooker
- season beef chuck roast with remaining A&W seasoning and Montreal steak spice
- place Slow Cooker Roast Beef in slow cooker and cover
- cook on low for 8 hours or until done
The tenderness of the roast should just melt in your mouth. Slow cooker roast beef is one of the go to favourites for any given Sunday.
Don’t forget to share this delicious slow cooker roast beef recipe with your friends!