Have you ever been to Chicago? Probably not if you are reading this blog post. Here are the top 5 must do Chicago attractions.
The Windy City as it is nicknamed has a number of beautiful places and you will love everything the city has to offer. That’s why it was tough to narrow down the top 5 but here we go and in no particular order!
1) Cloud Gate – this is a magnificent sculpture in the heart of Chicago in Millennium Park in the Loop community area.
2) Wrigley Field – This iconic baseball stadium has been home to so many greats. The story of this place goes back decades and has seen some of the greatest baseball players of all time.
3) Navy Pier – Located in the Streeterville neighbourhood. You will find a ton of family oriented attractions with beautiful scenery of Lake Michigan. This place is a gem and definitely something you want to see.
4) Millenium Park – This wonderful park is located in the Loop Community and is within a short distance to the shores of Lake Michigan. It is an amazing place. The park is a perfect place to bring the family and to experience celebrations and skating in the winter.
5) Chicago River Walk -This beauty is located on the South Bank of the Chicago River. You will be spending a wonderful afternoon here taking in all that this area has to offer. While in this area you will find numerous restaurants,l, an amphitheater and even kayak rentals. It’s a must see destination for Chicago.
Now that I have mentioned some the great things to do in Chicago you will find much much more to do in this historic American city. I hope you truely enjoy any and all of these fun family attractions.