Canada is the most beautiful country in the world and from coast to coast to coast we have everything to offer. My list of the Top 5 Bucket List Destinations in Canada will be very authentic. If you ever want to travel to Canada this will give you a great start to where to go.
I have assembled this list and I hope you find it helpful. The Top 5 Bucket List Destinations in Canada:
- Signal Hill, St.John’s, Newfoundland – The most eastern point in North America, you will want to see this place. You can sit at the top of the hill and be the first in the western world to see the sun rise. This place is also home of iceberg alley. Should you come here at the right time of the year, you will see icebergs coming down from the arctic. You can read my recent trip to Signal Hill and St.John’s Newfoundland here.
- Rideau Canal, Ottawa, Ontario – Ottawa, Ontario which is the nations capital and is one of the nicest cities in the entire country. This place has a beautiful setting and borders Gatineau, Quebec. If you go to Ottawa in the winter the Rideau Canal is frozen over and people skate up and down the canal. The area which is steps from the Parliament Buildings is a great spot for tourist. Ottawa offers so much to do and is reasonably priced. The best Shawarma’s in Canada are at the Shawarma King on Rideau. You will not go wrong eating at this place. There is so much to do in Ottawa that I may have to write a separate blog on it all together. In the mean time check out this one. Check out the Rideau Canal tourism website here.
- Calgary, Alberta – Calgary Alberta is home to a number of beautiful attractions. Whether you are planning a winter getaway or a summer retreat Calgary has plenty to offer. I was recently in Calgary for the Stampede and wrote a number of blogs about it that can be found here. If you do go to the Stampede you will be pleasantly surprised buy the cost of everything. Unlike Toronto, in my opinion, you will find great prices on everything from beer to hotel rooms. If you like winter than this city has it all. They were the host of the 1988 winter Olympics so they have plenty of attractions for everyone. Calgary Tourism Website can help you discover tons of information right here.
- Banff, Alberta – Banff Alberta is a resort town and has tons of amazing things to do and see. If you love to ski or snowboard it will definitely be somewhere you want to go atlas once in your life. Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest park and has breathtaking scenery that will leave you speechless. Bow Lake, Peyto Lake and Lake Louise are just a few of the lakes you will want to view. Skiing and snowboarding at Lake Louise in Banff is spectacular and a must do for avid winter outdoors people. Check out Banff Travel and Tourism Website here.
- Victoria, British Columbia – Victoria is one of the most unique and wonderful places on the West Coast. Once you take the fairy to Victoria Island over from Vancouver, you will find loads of things to do. Victoria Island is home to numerous Craft Beer Breweries and festivals so if that is your thing you will love this place. Also Victoria has a number of Spas, Restaurants and festivals year round that will leave you ecstatic that you chose this as your next travel destination. Check out Victoria Travel and Tourism Website here for more information.
Taking a trip to any of these destinations will be nothing short of fantastic and you will love what all have to offer. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter which will provide you with some of the most amazing travel deals out there.
Share and Like this post if you found it helpful! Cheers!