Summer and winter can be a doozy all across North America and Europe. Want a vacation? If so, may I suggest the Dallas – Fort Worth area as a destination to knock your socks off. If you like heat sun and cowboys or cowgirls you will love the BBQ State and its beautiful scenery. Below I compiled a list of 5 Travel Ideas for Dallas – Fort Worth, Texas. The Lone Star State.
1) Dallas World Aquarium – Take a break and get out of the sunshine with your family as this destination is a must see for all.
2) AT&T Stadium – Texas is known for its football and this stadium will absolutely put you 1st and goal.
3) Fort Worth Zoo – The Fort Worth Zoo will brighten up your day as you tour the grounds and visit all the exotic animals. Perfect place for the family to spend the day.
4) Sundance Square – To knock your afternoon socks off and to get a little taste of vintage Fort Worth, this is the destination you will want to visit. This district is 35 blocks in size so bring your good cowboy boots because they have been entertaining since the days of the Wild West.
5) Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden – Dallas has plenty of skyscrapers and lots of highways but did you know they are in abundance of green space too? This will be a wonderful relaxing destination for any family and really recommended to visit.
This is a short but sweet list of 5 ideas for Dallas – Fort Worth. The next time you are in Texas you will want to see any one or all of these destinations. I know that personally when I am in Dallas – Fort Worth next that I will definitely be checking out the AT&T Stadium. If you have any other amazing Dallas Fort – Worth destinations then please feel free to add them in the comments below or on one of our active social media accounts. You can follow us by clicking any one of the social links on our site.