This will be a treat for all you readers. The 5 best Toronto hotels will be featured below. I have stayed extensively in the Toronto area over the past number of years and there are a number of very good hotels in great locations for a decent price. Below I am outlining the 5 best Toronto hotels for you to stay at when traveling to Toronto. Tourist attractions are in abundance in this city so you will want to consider staying at 1 or all 5 of these hotels. The hotel name will be highlighted and a link attached for easy reservations with great prices. This will be done to make it easy for you to book your next trip to Toronto.
- One King West – This fabulous hotel / condominium building is smack downtown. You can access any event in downtown Toronto from this hotel. 1 King West has subway, streetcar and walking access to all amenities. Address: 1 King Street West
- Delta Chelsea – The Chelsea Hotel as it is now called is in the heart of the theatre district and close to the Eaton Centre for shopping. You won’t be disappointed with this hotels location and price. Address: 33 Gerrard Street West
- The Westin Harbour Castle – The Westin Harbour Castle is located conveniently on the Harbour Front. From this amazing location it is a hop skip and a jump to Toronto Island or a short walk up to the Hockey Hall of Fame. The Hotel is quite and in a convenient location. Address: 1 Harbour Square
- The Fairmont Royal York – This hotel is probably the most “luxurious” or stately of the 5 listed. Many people stay here because of its brand and that may be reflected in its price. This all depends what time of the year you wish to visit. This hotel is also in an amazing location that is close to everything. Address: 100 Front Street West
- The Grand Hotel and Suites – Where else would you want to stay really? This hotel is conveniently located three blocks from the Eaton Centre and five blocks from the St.Lawrence Market. This hotel is also walking distance to the Toronto Financial District and the Toronto Convention Centre. Not a bad decision if you want to stay here. Address: 225 Jarvis Street
This is a small list of the 5 best Toronto hotels. I ranked these in no particular order. Staying at either one of these hotels will leave you in great shape for the time you spend in Toronto.